Views:99 Author:AIZHIAI Publish Time: 2019-07-05 Origin:Site
Vacuum cleaners are common cleaning appliances in the home. Due to the high frequency of use, it is necessary to consider the vacuuming effect of the vacuum cleaner in the purchase, and they also need to be maintained after use.
1) Performance of air outlet filtering
For wireless vacuum cleaner, filtering air is a very important task, and a multi-quality filtration system will make the living environment extremely clean.
2) The size of the motor power
The high-powered motor will double the suction of the cordless vacuum cleaner, and the performance in work is the best.
If the noise is too loud, it will cause irritability, so the noise of the high, medium and low suction operation of the vacuum cleaner should be tested during the purchase.
Runtime is also an important indicator that affects the use. If it is out of power when half-cleaned, it will take a few more hours to charge and then continue to use. It is very troublesome! Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to the runtime of the vacuum cleaner.
Considering that most users are female, if the weight is too heavy,it will increase the difficulty of use. Therefore, when choosing a vacuum cleaner, you need to consider its weight.
The use and maintenance of the vacuum cleaner should follow the safety regulations for Vacuum Cleaner。
1) The vacuum cleaner motor is mostly a high-speed motor. The brush is easy to be attrited after long-term operation. The brush should be replaced in one or one and a half years (using half an hour per day). The average service life of the vacuum cleaner motor can reach 1000 to 1500 hours.
2) After the vacuum cleaner is used, it should be stored in a dry place. If it is placed in an excessively moist place, it will affect the electrical insulation and service life.
3) After using the vacuum cleaner, wipe the vacuum cleaner and its accessories clean with a damp cloth and then dry naturally in the air. The dirt in the dust bag should be removed in time. If it is not used temporarily, the dust bag should be washed with warm water and then dried naturally in the sun. Remove the hair and confetti from the brush.
4) Always check the brush for abrasion condition, if it is found to be severely worn, replace it with a new one.
5) Always check the fastening parts and tighten them at any time if they are loose. Connect the ground wire to ensure safe use of electricity. Do not use more than one hour every time for household vacuum cleaner.
6) Be careful that the vacuum cleaner is not getting wet in daily use . You cannot operate the machine with wet hand. If there are large pieces of paper, paper balls, plastic cloth or larger garbages than the diameter of the suction pipe, it should be excluded in advance, otherwise it will cause blockage of the suction pipe.
7) When using, the suction control device can be adjusted appropriately depending on the cleaning situation. There is a round hole in the elbow with an adjusting ring. When the adjusting ring covers the hole on the elbow, the suction force is maximum, and when the adjusting ring makes the hole all exposed, the suction force is the smallest. Some vacuum cleaner uses a motor speed control method to adjust the suction force.
8) When it is found that there is much garbage in the dust bag, the ash accumulated on the filter should be removed while the garbage is removed, and the ventilating tract should be kept well to avoid clogging the filter, causing the suction to fall, the motor to heat up and the vacuum cleaner service life to be reduced.
9) After the vacuum cleaner has been used for a period of time, the suction is reduced due to excessive accumulation of dust on the filter belt. At this point, the duster can be shaken down to restore the suction by shaking the ash frame. If shaking the ash frame still does not restore the suction, it means that the dust in the barrel is full and should be removed in time.