Views:90 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-07-24 Origin:Site
In recent years, Wireless Vacuum Cleaner has become an indispensable cleaning appliances in the daily life of modern families, because household vacuum cleaners are directly in contact with dust, garbage, etc., especially dust bag are completely filled with dust and other garbage, so regular cleaning is necessary for household vacuum cleaners.
Internal cleaning is more troublesome, every component needs to be cleaned.
1) Dust bag: When cleaning, you need to pour out the garbage first, then wash it with detergent. Finally, rinse it with clean water. Be sure to dry it and then put it back in the vacuum cleaner. Otherwise, mud water will adheres to it the next time you use it.
2) Brush: After removing the brush of the vacuum cleaner, put it into the water and wash it with detergent. For some stubborn, hair, wool, etc. you can pull them down by hand.
3) Filters: one method is to clean it directly in the water, the other one is to wrap the bottom of the filter with a paper towel, and then use a hair dryer, with its help of blowing and inhaling, it can be very convenient to separate the dirty things onto the paper towel.
4) Soft hose: The hose of the ordinary vacuum cleaner can be taken directly and rinsed. The hose of the wet and dry vacuum cleaner needs to be lightly brushed off first, and the dirt inside the tube should be taken out with a clean rag, and then rinsed with clean water.
5) Filter net: There will be more dust on this part. Shake off the dust first, then clean it with water. For some larger dirt, you can use the slender things like chopsticks to smash down.
6) Air inlet: The air inlet blockage is mainly caused by foreign matter. When cleaning regularly, you can use something to bring out the dirt inside, and then wipe it with a clean soft cloth.
In fact, it is relatively easy to clean the appearance. Generally, it only needs to be wiped with a soft cloth dipped in soapy water. It must not be cleaned with organic solvents to avoid cracking, fading or falling paint. Of course, you can not use hard objects such as steel ball to avoid damage to the body.
The garbage in the part which the vacuum cleaner is attached to the ground can be taken out by a toothpick or a bamboo stick in addition to a brush. Since the adhesion of thread, hair are strong, you can use your hands to remove them.